This personal effectiveness is important key to effectiveness at the work place. Develop and discover your personal values, qualities, abilities, interests and aptitudes and attain a positive self image and self-esteem, to become effective individuals as well as an effective team player.
Upon completion of this competency- and assessment-based programme awards, participants will be certified competent and will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SoA) by the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG).
- Establish personal goals and relate them to team goals
- Manage time effectively
- Maintain work-life balance
- Manage stress as well as personal finances to be effective at the workplace
- Set and align personal goals to team goals
- Identify one’s role and responsibilities and his contribution towards the achievement of team goals
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses
- Strategies to overcome weaknesses and how personal strengths can contribute towards the achievement of team goals
- Plan and complete personal tasks to meet team goals
- Learn to recognise symptoms of stress
- Ways to deal with stress to maintain work effectiveness
- Types of work-life balance programmes to maintain personal work-life balance
- Tools to identify one’s existing financial position and manage such a position
This course will be conducted through mini lectures and e-learning, interactive activities, role plays, group discussions, case studies, revision quizzes and assessments/tests.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who wish to achieve personal effectiveness.
Duration : 2 days (16 hrs)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Dates: Please select the Registration Button(s) on the right for your preferred class dates
Full Course Fee : $320.00 (before funding; no GST; Eligible for WDA/SSG Funding and Skillsfuture Credits)
Training Grant is subject to SSG’s approval and terms: