Analyse employability issues in the global context, and use relevant strategies to support your team members to adapt to the changing conditions and diversity at the workplace so as to achieve better organisational productivity and personal development.
- Analyse employability issues in the global context
- Promote personal and professional growth in a team
- Use strategies to adapt team members to the changing conditions and diversity at the workplace for greater productivity and effectiveness
- Gather and analyse information from the news media to determine relevant trends and issues that would affect work teams in Singapore Public Service
- Analyse the implications of global competitiveness on a team’s job in the Singapore Public Service
- Identify the various competencies required in a team’s current jobs and any new requirements to the jobs within the Public Service
- Identify gaps in a team’s current competencies to determine the relevant training and development needs and to select suitable learning opportunities that match an individual’s and the team’s learning styles
- Develop a conducive work environment that facilitates the transfer of learning among team members
- Promote opportunities for learning and coaching within a team
- Analyse the impact of diversity on a team and facilitate collaboration between team members in a diverse team
- Strategise and provide motivation to team members and help them adapt to job requirement changes in the work environment
This course will be conducted through mini lectures and active and facilitated learning involving interactive activities, group discussions, self-reflection, case studies, revision quizzes and assessments/tests.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who wish to achieve personal effectiveness.
Duration : 2 days (16 hrs)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Course Fee : S$400 (before funding; no GST; eligible for WDA/SSG Funding and Skillsfuture Credits)
Dates : Please select the Registration Button(s) on the right for your preferred class dates.
Funding Available: Subject to SSG’s approval, Terms and Conditions